Skip to Content
Seton Hall University
Pirate Adventure

Frequently Asked Questions


Academics - Freshman Year

What is the Center for Academic Success program?

This program is designed to assist first-year college students in clarifying their academic and career goals. Furthermore, the program also helps you as students master two other important tasks for college success: adjusting to life on a college campus and developing a social network. The Center for Academic Success uses three program elements to assist with these tasks. These elements are the Academic Advisor, the peer advisor and the University Life course.

What is an Academic Advisor?

The Academic Advisor is a professional advisor who serves as a professor in the University Life course, as a resource for many questions about the curriculum, and as a counselor to help freshmen plan their course of study. The Academic Advisor helps students clarify personal, academic and career goals. Together, the Academic Advisor and the student examine these goals and use them to shape an academic plan and semester coursework.

What is a Peer Advisor?

Seton Hall freshmen are assigned peer advisors to make the transition to college life as smooth and enjoyable as possible. These peer advisors are carefully chosen; they are successful and personable undergraduates who assist freshmen to:

  • meet other students,
  • find new ways to anticipate and solve typical first year problems,
  • gather information about university-sponsored academic and social activities,
  • become acquainted with the university.

What is the University Life course?

The course aims to provide students with academic and personal success; integrate computer technology into academic instruction; familiarize students with University resources and opportunities; improve reading, writing, and analytical skills and support the University mission of "forming students to be servant leaders in a global society." University Life is a graded, one-credit course required for graduation.

My student was a strong high school student, but I know college is different. What is some general advice you would give to my student to be successful here?

We always emphasize these 3 things: 1) Students are expected to read their Seton Hall emails at least 4 times a day and respond in a timely manner to all correspondences from their instructors, mentors, university administration, etc. 2) Students are responsible for reading their Early Warning Alert emails (Starfish) and consulting with the professor who sent them and their mentor to determine a course of action. 3) Students are expected to attend all classes on time.

Academics - General

Who is my student's advisor?

All freshmen are assigned to a Freshman Mentor who serves at the student's advisor for the first year. After that, students are advised by a professor from the student's major course of study.

Are there tutoring services available?

Yes! Tutoring is available at the Tutors in Residence program. The Academic Resource Center also offers a number of workshops and programs to assist students with time management, effective study techniques, and more. Participating in tutoring does not guarantee a passing grade. Students must perform to the instructor's standards in all areas of the course and meet all requirements stated on the syllabus.

I want to see my student's grades and know how they are doing academically.

Student final grades are posted online in the PirateNet account. Student grades, as well as the rest of a student's record, is protected under the Federal Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). FERPA provides that students largely control who has access to their records. Your student can give you access to his/her records by completing the FERPA Authorization Form available in the PirateNet under the Academics tab.

The University does not produce a midterm grade report or send home a hard copy of the final grades. Students are responsible for knowing how they are performing in each class by tracking their earned grades, completed assignments, etc. Parents should ask their students for this information.

How does my student know what classes to take?

Each college or school, and each major within that college or school, has prescribed courses that are required to complete the major and earn a degree. These are detailed for each major in the University Catalog that is available here »

Students are expected to follow the academic requirements of their major as written in the Undergraduate Catalogue and provided by their mentor; refusal to follow such advisement may jeopardize satisfactory academic progress.

A student's advisor will also assist the student in selecting courses each semester. Students can track their progress to their degree by completing the "Degree Audit" available under the Academic tab in PirateNet.

What if my student has to miss class?

Each professor sets the attendance policy for his/her class. This information is included in the syllabus that is given to students on the first day the class meets. If a student is absent for three consecutive days or more, and provides appropriate documentation to explain the absence (i.e. doctor's note), the Dean of Students Office will notify professors of this information. This is not an "excuse," just a notification. The student must still meet with the professor about missed class time and work, as well as abide by the professor's attendance policy.

Campus Activities & Clubs

What is there to do on campus?

With over 120 active student clubs and organizations, and major events planned by a student programming board, students can easily find ways to get involved and have fun.

A full list of all student clubs and organizations can be found here »

The Student Activities Board plans major events for students throughout the year. These include concerts, carnivals, and major speakers. We also take advantage of our great location and plan trips to Broadway shows, major sporting events, and concerts at local arenas.

How can my student get involved?

Encourage your student to attend the Involvement Fair, held the first week of classes each semester. At the Involvement Fair students can meet representatives for all the different clubs and organizations, find out more of what they offer, and choose to join or just get more information. Beyond that, students can always stop by the Student Life office (located in the University Center) to find out more or to get connected.

Campus Ministry

What opportunities are there for my student to grow in his/her faith at Seton Hall?

As a Catholic University, Seton Hall has a large and active Department of Campus Ministry. Whether a student has never had a spiritual encounter or finds themselves much further along on their spiritual journey, Campus Ministry offers a variety programs to meet students where they are at and to help them develop their faith. In addition to the regular liturgical schedule of Masses, Reconciliation, and Adoration, students will have the opportunity to learn and develop their faith through small group discussion series, Bible studies, retreats, spiritual hikes, and many other offerings. A student who has not completed their Sacraments may also have the opportunity to complete them while on campus.

What else is offered?

Campus Ministry also engages with students through our different ministries present on campus. These include FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students), Saint Paul's Outreach, the Community of St. John, and DOVE (Division of Volunteer Efforts) - see the Community Service section of the FAQ's for more information. Many of our outreaches are staffed with recent graduates who have decided to share the incredible gift of faith they had while in college. The University is also fortunate to have a large number of Priests who live on campus, some in the residence halls with our students. They are active in supporting the spiritual lives of students.

My student is not Catholic. What is available to support him/her?

Campus Ministry activities are open to all students of all faiths. In addition, the staff will gladly connect a student to a local congregation of his/her faith.

Find out more about the rich offerings of Campus Ministry here »

Career Planning & Services

What does The Career Center do for freshmen during the first semester?

In addition to individualized counseling, The Career Center offers a wide variety of programs to assist students with decisions about selecting an academic major, discovering their calling, exploring career options and preparing for seeking internships (including creating a professional resume!). Part-time and summer job search assistance is also available. Encourage your student to meet with a career advisor to get started!

Does Seton Hall have an Internship Program?

Yes. Internships play an important role in developing students' professional skills and confidence, in addition to learning more about a chosen career field. For highlights and facts about internships and career outcomes, visit our website.

Does participation in career-based experiential education affect future career marketability?

Absolutely! In a recent survey of graduating seniors, those who had participated in career-based experiential education programs (especially internships) were more likely to have been offered a full-time position by graduation than those who had not participated in career-based experiences.

What types of employers hire Seton Hall interns?

The Career Center has established longstanding partnerships with employers in a variety of sectors. For a sample listing of internships and employers, please visit our website.

What additional opportunities do students have to explore career interests?

The Career Center offers a Pirate Mentoring group that connects Seton Hall alumni with students to share information and provide career guidance and connections to potential internships. Pirate Mentors serve as industry experts and role models on career issues in their respective fields and are excellent networking resources. In addition to individual mentoring, Pirate Mentors come to campus each semester to meet with students at career fairs and other career events.

What can I do to support my freshman student's career exploration?

Parents are an important influence in their student's career development. When students of this generation are asked in surveys who they admire and see as their role models, parents are named most often. Support your student's exploration of interests, majors and career options, share your knowledge and professional connections, and encourage your student to obtain career-related experiences, especially internships. Visit our website to keep informed about our upcoming career and internship fairs and events that you can share with your student and encourage participation.

To learn more about the extensive programs and services offered the Career Center, please visit here »

Community Service

What is DOVE?

DOVE is the Division Of Volunteer Efforts offered by Campus Ministry. Through DOVE and its many programs, Seton Hall demonstrates its commitment to raising awareness of social injustice through direct involvement in serving others.

What opportunities are there for community service?

We work with more than ten local agencies six days a week, giving students a variety of ways to be involved. Students also have the opportunity to join international service trips to El Salvador and Haiti. There are special programs held throughout the year to raise awareness and address issues of hunger, poverty, and serving those less fortunate. Finally, many clubs and organizations have philanthropy and service as part of their mission.

Are students required to do community service?

Yes, all students complete at least ten (10) hours of community service as part of their University Life class.

For more information about the many services and programs offered through DOVE, please visit here »

Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)

What counseling services are available on campus?

Counseling and Psychological Services provides short-term individual counseling, group counseling, crisis intervention, consultation, and referral services. Services obtained by students are confidential and information cannot be disclosed to anyone, including parents, without written permission from the student. Students may call to set up an appointment for counseling at (973) 761-9500. If a student is in crisis, they may call or walk-in and ask to meet with a counselor immediately. Offices are located on the second floor of Mooney Hall, room 27 and are open Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. Counselors are available after business hours and on weekends for emergency phone consultation and crisis intervention and can be accessed by calling (973)761-9500.

What can I do if my son or daughter needs counseling?

If a parent is concerned and believes that a student might benefit from counseling, he/she should encourage the student to call to schedule an appointment. If the student is not yet willing to call the office, the parent may call and ask to speak to one of the staff psychologists for guidance on how to manage the situation

Disability Support Services

Are services for students with disabilities handled differently in college than in high school?

Yes. Section 504 and Title II protect elementary, secondary and postsecondary students from discrimination. Nevertheless, several of the requirements that apply through high school are different from the requirements that apply beyond high school. For instance, Section 504 requires a school district to provide a free appropriate public education (FAPE) to each child with a disability in the district's jurisdiction. Whatever the disability, a school district must identify an individual's education needs and provide any regular or special education and related aids and services necessary to meet those needs as well as it is meeting the needs of students without disabilities.

Unlike your high school, Seton Hall is not required to provide FAPE. Rather, we are required to provide appropriate academic adjustments as necessary to ensure that the University does not discriminate on the basis of disability. Students requesting accommodations must follow the established procedures to register with the office of Disability Support Services. We want to provide the academic accommodations students need and this can take some time to arrange. We encourage students to review our procedures and register with DSS as soon as possible after admission.

Must my student inform a Seton Hall that I have a disability?

No. Disclosure of a disability is voluntary. However, if you want Seton Hall to provide an academic adjustment, a student must identify him/herself as having a disability by following established procedures through the office of Disability Support Services. Likewise, the student should let the University know about the disability ahead of time if he/she wants to ensure that he/she is assigned to accessible facilities. 

How does Seton Hall determine what academic adjustments are appropriate for a student?

Once a student has identified him/herself as having a disability, requested an academic adjustment and provided appropriate documentation upon request, DSS staff will meet to discuss with the student what academic adjustments are appropriate in light of individual needs and the nature of the academic or other program. Students with disabilities possess unique knowledge of their individual disabilities and should be prepared to discuss the functional challenges they face and, if applicable, what has or has not worked for them in the past. DSS staff are prepared to describe the barriers a student may face in individual classes that may affect full participation, as well as discuss academic adjustments that might enable the student to overcome those barriers.

For more information about the scope of services provided, the documentation needed for accommodations, and more resources, please visit here »

Employment on Campus for Students

How can my student get a job on campus?

Campus jobs are like any other job - students must apply, interview, and be selected. Detailed information is available here »

My student was awarded Federal Work Study on my Financial Aid Notice. Does this guarantee him/her a job?

No. There are more students than positions, students must apply and be hired for a position.

My student did not receive Federal Work Study. Can he/she still get a job on campus?

Yes. Some campus jobs are University Funded and these are open to all students.

For more detailed information about campus employment, please visit here »

Financial - Bursar

How do I receive and pay the bill?

The bill is sent to your student electronically as an e-bill. Students receive an email each time the e-bill is generated. They should then log into their PirateNet account to view the e-bill. E-bills are sent prior to each semester and updated anytime there is an adjustment to the account.

You can pay the bill via credit card (online only), electronic check, mailed check or money order, or in-person with a check or cash. Payment plans can also be arranged.

For details about bills and payment, including due dates and payment plans, please visit here »

How do I as a parent get access to the e-bill?

Your student can add you as an "authorized user." This will allow you to view and pay the bill, as well as receive notice when a new e-bill is available. For instructions on how your student can add you as an "authorized user," please see here »

For more information about third party payments, including outside scholarships or tuition plans, waiving health insurance, refunds, late fees, etc., please visit here »

Financial - Financial Aid

How does my student apply for Financial Aid?

In order to apply for aid at Seton Hall a student only needs to submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This can be done here »

It is recommended to do this by late January/ early February to meet SHU's priority application date of March 1. The FAFSA can be completed using estimated tax information if the student's or his/her parents' taxes have not been filed. Our school code is 002632.

How do I find out what financial aid has been awarded to my student?

After a student has deposited, all information regarding financial aid can be found in his/her PirateNet under the "Profile and Finances" tab. Important communication from the Financial Aid office is sent to a student via email.

Are scholarships available through Seton Hall?

Seton Hall University, offers numerous academic and need-based scholarships to qualified students. The scholarship committees in accordance with individual scholarship criteria determine these awards. For a complete list of scholarships visit here »

Merit-based scholarships are competitive. They are awarded to students with special talents or accomplishments.

How does my student renew his/her scholarship each year?

Different scholarships have different eligibility requirements. For example, an academic scholarship requires a minimum GPA of 3.0. Any student who has met the eligibility requirements for their particular award will have the scholarship automatically renewed for the next year. Students will be notified via email that their Financial Aid awards are available. Students who have not met the eligibility requirements for renewal of their scholarship will receive an email and a letter from the Office of Financial Aid. This notification will include information on how the student may appeal the decision to not renew the scholarship.

Does my student's grades or academic performance affect his/her financial aid?

Students must meet all Satisfactory Academic Progress guidelines. Detailed information can be found in our Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.

For more detailed information about Financial Aid please visit here»

General Questions

When are the semester breaks or vacations?

The Academic Calendar for each semester is available online. Please consult this calendar before making any plans or reservations for leaving campus for breaks. The semester ends with final exams and student cannot miss or reschedule exams.

What is FERPA?

FERPA is the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. It is a federal law that is designed to protect the privacy of a student's educational records. When a student enters college, control of the educational record moves from the parent (who had control in K-12) to the student. A student must give permission to have any aspect of his/her record disclosed to a third party, including parents.

At Seton Hall, a student may give his/her parents access to educational records by completing the FERPA Authorization Form, located under the Academics tab in PirateNet.

What is PirateNet?

PirateNet is an online portal for students to access important information. This is where they can see their final grades or transcript, view and pay their e-bill, complete important forms, access their email and more. The portal is password protected for the student's privacy.

Greek Life - Fraternities & Sororities

What is Greek Life like at Seton Hall?

Our Greek organizations are comprised of groups of individuals with various interests. They are bonded together by common goals and aspirations. Scholarship, leadership, service, and lifelong brotherhood/sisterhood are just some of the shared values our organizations are founded upon and continue to promote. More details about Greek Life and a full list of the organizations recognized at Seton Hall can be found here »

Will my son/daughter's grades suffer when joining a Greek Organization?

Greek organizations put the highest emphasis possible on academics. They have minimum GPA requirements for their members and even higher requirements for those who hold leadership positions. Additionally, most organizations have academic development plans. Older members may serve as mentors to younger members of the same major, and incentives may be in place to be given to those that achieve certain GPAs. All organizations have a faculty advisor who may serve as a personal connection to the academic world.

Is there a cost associated with fraternities and sororities?

Greek Organizations are generally self-supported. Members pay dues that go towards chapter and national fees, social events, and other miscellaneous costs. Every organization sets the price of their own dues each semester. Encourage your son/daughter to ask questions and take their financial situation into consideration when choosing which organization to join.

What is the time commitment involved?

Every student has a different level of involvement in the organization. While there are always a few mandatory events each semester, your son or daughter can generally decide how much time they would like to commit to their fraternity or sorority.

What about hazing?

Every organization and national council has strict rules and programs in place to prevent hazing. Under no circumstance will hazing be tolerated.

Health Services

What can a student go to Health Services for?

Health Services is a campus medical facility where students receive confidential, high-quality health care from a professional team who specialize in health issues specific to the college-age student. Students may go to Health Services for wellness visits, treatment for illness, referral to a local provider, allergy injections, immunizations, etc. Health Services is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). All matriculated students (including residents, commuters, undergraduates and graduate students) are eligible for services.

Is there a charge for an office visit at Health Services?

Students need to present their insurance card at the time of the visit. Office visits are charged to the student's health insurance plan (all plans accepted). There is no out of pocket, co-pay, or balance billed. Vaccines and in-house pharmacy items are billed to the student's Bursar Account. Students are given a receipt for vaccines/medications that they can submit to their insurance plan for re-imbursement.

What about health insurance?

All fulltime students are automatically enrolled in the Student Health Insurance plan offered through Seton Hall. Students are billed for the premium each semester.

Students with comparable insurance coverage can waive the Student Insurance Plan. The waiver is only available electronically via PirateNet. Deadlines apply. Parents and students are strongly encouraged to review the Student Health Insurance plan and compare it to their other coverage before waiving the Plan. It is particularly important to check that doctors and hospitals in the South Orange area are considered in-network when comparing plans.

Details and costs of the plan can be found here »

Why would my student have a hold on his/her account from Health Services?

All students are required to submit a Health History form, Tuberculosis Risk Assessment, and Immunization Compliance form. Failure to do so will result in a hold on the student's account which will prevent him/her from registering for classes. The forms can all be accessed through the Student Health Portal in PirateNet.

What happens if a student gets sick at night or over the weekend?

If a student needs emergency medical attention, 911 should be called. Students who require non-emergent medical attention may seek care from a local walk-in medical provider if they cannot wait until Health Services re-opens. A list of walk-in providers is available here »

Are parents advised if their student is having a medical problem?

Services provided at Health Services are confidential as required by law. Records are maintained separately from all academic and other University records. Therefore, Health Services will not share any information with parents unless the student requests that they do so.

More information about the services available, details about insurance, health resources, etc. can be found here »

Housing & Residence Life

Is housing guaranteed?

Housing is only secured for incoming, first year students who pay their deposit by May 1st.

How are roommates assigned?

First year students who pay their deposit by May 1st may select their roommate, provided the roommate also paid the deposit by May 1st. More information is available here »

What are the rooms like?

Each room includes a bed (Twin XL), a desk, desk chair, dresser and a wardrobe. 360 degree room tours can be found here.

What if my student wants to change his/her room or roommate?

Housing and Residence Life wants all students to feel comfortable in their home at the Hall. HRL understands that living away from home is a transition and we are here to support students. When there are disagreements between roommates, HRL does encourage residents to talk to each other and utilize our mediation process. In the first two weeks after moving into their room, residents are asked to fill out a roommate agreement that both residents should be comfortable living with. This is completed with the resident assistant. 
There is a room change period, that typically occurs the week after add/drop each semester and lasts for one month.  Students will need to fill out a form located in their eRez Life profile to initiate the process. 

What should my student pack?

We have made packing easy for your student! Check out our what to bring and what not to bring lists »

What about safety in the residence halls?

The residence halls are equipped with several safety features. All students must use their Seton Hall University issued ID card to gain access to their residence hall. Guests must be accompanied by their student host at all times. We have installed a comprehensive system for fire safety and suppression..

For more information about Housing & Residence Life programs, staff support, costs, and much more, please visit here »

Meal Plans

Are students required to be on a meal plan?

All students living in Seton Hall University residence halls must have a meal plan. Information about the different options for meal plans is available here »

Meal plans can be changed until add/drop each semester. After add/drop each semester meal plans can only be upgraded. 

Resident students who wish to change their meal plan may do so by emailing [email protected] and providing their name, Seton Hall ID number and which meal they wish to change to.  

Are there meal plans for commuter students?

Yes, commuters may purchase any meal plan they wish. Commuters who wish to purchase a meal plan should email [email protected] and be sure to include their name, ID Seton Hall number and which meal plan they wish to add to their account. Detailed information is available here »

My student has special dietary restrictions. What should he/she do?

A student who has a medical condition which impacts his/her diet should register with Disability Support Services (DSS) for appropriate accommodations. DSS will connect the student with the dietician in Dining Services.

What are Pirate Bucks?

Pirate Bucks are part of the meal plan and are similar to "cash" on your student's card. Pirate Bucks can be used at any campus dining/food area.

What is Pirate’s Gold? 

Pirate’s Gold is a debit-like account you can use to purchase items or pay for services on and off campus. From buying a textbook or getting a snack, Pirate's Gold is both easier and faster than using cash. Click here for more information.

Parking & Transportation

Can my student have a car on campus?

If your student is a commuter, he/she is permitted to have a vehicle. The rules are different for residents and they must meet certain requirements to be eligible.

Does the University offer any transportation options for students?

Yes! We have our campus shuttle, SHUFLY, which runs on a set schedule with designated stops, and SafeRide, which is an escort service to transport members of the University community from the main campus to locations in the immediate vicinity that are not on the SHUFLY route. Both options are free for community members and run until 3 AM, seven days a week.

Does the University provide transportation to the airport?

No, we do not. Services such as Uber and local taxis are cost effective ways to get to the Newark Liberty Airport. The train station in South Orange is the fastest and most cost effective way to get to Penn Station in New York.

Do parents need a permit to park on campus?

Yes! Permits are required at all times for all vehicles parked on Seton Hall University property, including the main campus and any off campus properties. Please know that permits work differently for parents and students. All permits must be properly displayed.

What kind of permit do I need and where can I obtain one?

Parents and other guests may stop at either of the guard booths to obtain a visitor/guest permit. Students, faculty, staff and vendors are not eligible for visitor/guest permits and will be issued citations. Students, faculty, staff and vendors should always report to the Parking Services Office or Public Safety building to discuss their needs and obtain their permits.

Why is there is a parking charge on my student's Bursar bill?

All charges from the Parking Services Office for students are charged to their Bursar account. This includes charges for both permits and citations. Please have your student stop by our office and we will be happy to explain the charges.

Where can I find a copy of the Parking Rules and Regulations?

Copies of the Parking Rules and Regulations are available in the Parking Services Office. Complete rules and regulations can also be found online here »

What if I still have questions?

If you have any questions regarding parking on campus or SHUFLY please stop by our office, send us an e-mail or give us a call and we will be happy to help you! We are located in Room 63, Duffy Hall. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 PM until 4:45 PM. You can give us a call at 973-761-9329.

Rules & Regulations

Where can I find information about the University's rules?

The general rules for student conduct can be found here »

Additional polices specific to Housing & Residence Life are available here »

Policies related to parking can be found here »

Am I notified if a student violates University policy?

The University will notify parents if a student violates the University's alcohol and/or drug policy. This in accordance with a parental notice exception under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). A student must give his/her permission for other information to be shared with a third party, including parents.

Student Safety

Student safety is our top priority. The University provides many services to students to support and educate them about their personal and property safety. We encourage you to be familiar with these programs all available through the Public Safety website. There you will find videos, reports, and multiple resources for your student.

What about safety off campus?

We want our students to be safe on and off campus. That is why we have two key transportation services available for students - Safe Ride websites.

How is my student notified about emergencies?

The University utilizes a mass notification system, Pirate Alert, which sends alerts via landline, cell phone, text message and email. All students are enrolled in Pirate Alert and can manage their notification preferences through their PirateNet account. The University also has an emergency siren and fire alarm systems that are used when appropriate. More information on Pirate Alert and emergency preparedness can be found here »

Parents are not included in the emergency notification system. When an emergency occurs, our focus is on protecting our students and the rest of our community. For that reason, we ask parents to refer to the University's website for updated information as opposed to calling the University or coming to campus.

Technology & Mobile Computing

Why does the University have a Mobile Computing program?

Seton Hall's Mobile Computing program provides a computer to every member of the learning community, enabling access to learning materials at any time, in any place. 

What is the advantage of University-issued computers?

Bridging the "digital divide" by ensuring equal access to technology is one of the underlying principles of the Mobile Computing program. Standardizing the device used by both faculty and students contributes to a consistency of experience when utilizing technology both in and out of the classroom. Other advantages include: 

  • Economy - By purchasing a significant number of laptops each year, the University takes advantage of volume discounts and negotiates the best laptop for the lowest cost.
  • Ease of Use - Each incoming class selects from the same laptop model options. In the classroom, faculty can create a shared experience and innovate in their courses without concern about platform compatibility. 
  • Streamlined Support - Standardized configuration, on-site support, and the availability of spare parts all contribute to efficiency in supporting how technology is experienced at the University. To ensure the safest and most reliable computing environment, software and virus updates are handled automatically through centralized management. 

Must my student participate in the Mobile Computing program?

Yes, all full-time undergraduate students are required to participate. 

What does the Technology Fee cover?

The fee covers a wide range of services including the laptop itself,

 on the laptop, repair services, loaner laptops when needed, Microsoft Office suite, other software used in a variety of courses, wireless networking, and 24x7 student and faculty support.

For more details about all services provided and additional resources, please visit here »