Skip to Content
Seton Hall University

Housing for Students with Disabilities

If a student anticipates a special housing need due to a disability, he or she must indicate so on the housing application AND contact the Office of Disability and Support Services (DSS) at (973) 313-6003. 

Documentation for ADA accommodations must be complete and submitted to DSS prior to June 15 in order for Housing & Residence Life to ensure readiness for the Fall semester. Learn more about housing accommodations » 

No accommodation requests are accepted directly by Housing & Residence Life. All requests must be made through DSS. Housing & Residence Life endeavors to accommodate all requests authorized by DSS. 

Once assigned, students with a disability may be required, dependent on the nature of the disability, to establish a personalized evacuation plan in conjunction with HRL staff in the event of an emergency in their hall.

Back to top