Loading GOH 2020...
If you're interested in graduate programs offered by the College of Nursing and the School of Health and Medical Sciences, please consider registering for our open house at the Interprofessional Health Sciences Campus on Saturday, March 28. Click here to learn more and register today.
5 Things You’ll Discover about Graduate School at Seton Hall’s Graduate Open House
1. How to make the application process easier
2. Best ways to offset the cost of graduate school
3. What types of classes you’ll take
4. What professional opportunities you’ll be prepared to pursue
5. Where the library, gym and Starbucks cafe are located on campus
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Seton Hall family — an alumni network of more than 100,000 great minds who are accomplishing great things around the world.
Seton Hall's Graduate Programs Meet Your Needs and Goals with:
- Flexible part-time/full-time programs - both online and on-campus
- Continued access to all Seton Hall resources - library, 24/7 tech support, gym, career services and more
- Networking and professional development opportunities