G. K. Chesterton Institute for Faith and Culture
The G. K. Chesterton Institute for Faith & Culture is celebrating its 48th anniversary and cordially invites you to read our 2021-22 Impact Report and 2022 Newsletter.
The Institute's work consists of conferences, lecture series, research and writing. It is responsible for the publication of The Chesterton Review, a widely respected journal. In addition, the Institute promotes Chestertonian thinking through television, radio, the press and the stage. This commitment is not narrow or exclusive. Read more »
As the G. K. Chesterton Institute for Faith & Culture celebrates its 48th year, we are working to prepare a special program to celebrate our 50th anniversary in 2024. We invite you to view a presentation of the Institute's history.Chesterton Institute in the Media »
A Chestertonian Conversation with Fr. Ian Boyd Screening - Tuesday, December 13, 2022
"A Chestertonian Conversation with Father Ian Boyd" – a 27-minute documentary produced and directed by the G. K. Chesterton Institute for Faith & Culture ©2022 at Seton Hall University. This video presentation is from a 2013 interview with Father Boyd.
To view the video recordings of previous presentations, please click here.
News and Announcements
The Chesterton Institute for Faith & Culture will soon announce its 2022-23 program.
In the meantime, we invite you to learn more about our recent events and announcements by visiting the links below:
- Upcoming Event: March 30: Lecture: "A Catholic Breathing with Two Lungs"
- Upcoming Event- April 4: Dramatic Reading
- Upcoming Event- April 12: Lecture: "Pope Francis and Literature"
- A Chestertonian Conversation with Fr. Ian Boyd – a 27-minute Video Presentation
- New Publication: The Chesterton Review, vol. 48, No. 1 & 2, Spring Summer 2022
- Liberi Tutti!—a new play based on Chesterton’s "The Surprise" at the 2022 Rimini Meeting