Public Relations and Marketing
The Public Relations and Marketing team coordinates communications and marketing projects related to the Seton Hall website, online advertising, email marketing, social media and other digital outreach efforts. We are responsible for developing and executing strategies for all premiere digital communications from Seton Hall University in accordance with the Department of Information Technology policies and the University Mission. We partner with and provide direct services and support to:
- All Academic Offices and special projects/initiatives
- All schools and colleges and their respective departments, centers and institutes
- All catholic-mission based offices and services
- All admissions offices and Enrollment Services
- All Student Services offices and constituents
- All administrative offices and functional areas
- All areas within University Advancement (Public Relations, Development and Alumni Relations)
Under the leadership of vice president for University Relations, Matthew Borowick, the Department of Public Relations and Marketing works in collaboration with our campus partners to advance and strengthen the academic reputation and image of Seton Hall University among prospective and current students, staff, alumni, key opinion leaders and other targeted constituencies.
We are part of the Division of University Relations with offices located just across the street from the main campus on South Orange Avenue.
The Public Relations and Marketing team provides client service to schools, colleges and major programs at the University on public relations and marketing initiatives. Learn more about who we are »