Time cards are processed through the Web-Time Timesheet system. Web-time is a university-wide automated time, attendance and leave management application that is a “best-in-class” solution to integrate time and attendance with HR and Payroll by improving upon the current labor intensive process surrounding paper timesheets administration.
- Student time cards must be approved by the student on Thursday at the end of each pay period by 11:59 p.m.
- Supervisors must ensure and approve their students' time cards on Friday at the end of each pay period at the close of business of (4:45 p.m.)
- The pay date for each pay period is the following Friday (unless specified as a special payroll).
- All paychecks will be mailed to address on file.
- If you would like to sign up for direct deposit please complete the Student Direct Deposit Payroll Authorization Form and submit to the Payroll Department.
Please note special schedules for holiday payrolls.
All students are required to requests for payment of unpaid or late time cards in Web-Time.
Federal Work Study for the 2017-2018 academic year will end 06/14/2018.
All other pay periods (BW 14) must be funded by your department’s budget.