How to Apply
Thank you for considering Seton Hall University for your graduate education. The first step toward joining Seton Hall's graduate community is applying to one of our 140+ graduate programs.
Additional Information for Applicants
You will be instructed to submit any required supporting documents, such as a personal statement, resume, writing sample, and/or letters of recommendation online via the application. Requirements vary by program. Visit your program web site for more information regarding required documents.
There is a $75 application fee that will be required at the point at which you submit the application.
Application materials, including official transcripts for all previously attended colleges and universities, should be sent directly from the issuing institution or agency to:
Seton Hall University
Office of Graduate Affairs
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
- If your program requires a standardized test (GRE, GMAT, MAT, LSAT), contact the appropriate testing provider to arrange for your official test scores to be sent directly to Seton Hall University. Our institution code is 2811.
- If you attended any post-secondary institutions outside of the U.S. or Canada (excluding study abroad or internship experiences), please refer to the International Graduate Applicants page for information pertaining to transcript requirements, course-by-course credential evaluations and agencies that perform those evaluations, English proficiency requirements, and student visas.
- International Applicants: If English is not your first language, please arrange to have your official TOEFL or IELTS scores sent to Seton Hall University. Our institution code is 2811.
- Admission review timelines vary by department. Please contact your program director for more information related to the status of your application, desired program of study, and so forth.
- If you are admitted to one of our graduate programs, please visit our Next Steps for Admitted Graduate Students page.
- For information about campus safety, please view the Annual Security Report or request a copy by calling (973) 275-2818.