Students with disabilities and/or medical conditions that require a specific type of housing assignment may request housing accommodations through DSS. DSS partners with Department of Housing and Residence Life to coordinate appropriate and accessible room assignments based on documented need.
Returning students must complete the Housing Accommodation Request Form and submit to DSS by March 6, 2020. First-year and transfer students must complete the Housing Accommodation Request Form and submit to DSS by May 1, 2020.
Things To Remember
- Students must complete the DSS Housing Accommodation Request each year if they wish to continue receiving housing accommodations.
- Requests for accommodations are considered based on need and availability.
- Determinations are made by a committee of appropriate University Officials.
- Students will be notified of a decision via university email, in April for returning students, and in June for incoming students.
- Questions about costs and fees should be directed to the Office of Housing and Residence Life.
- Students who wish to live on campus must be registered for a full-time course load of 12 credits, unless alternative arrangements have been made through DSS.
- Students will be contacted by an administrator from the Office of Housing and Residence Life (HRL) to discuss the implementation of approved housing accommodation.