Do any of these icons below align with your interests? Take 5 minutes to explore various career paths that may incorporate your hobbies and skills!
Still deciding about your major? MyPlan.com is a free career planning resource that offers career guidance for exploring career options and majors, as well as detailed information about jobs and industries, top careers and an extensive video library. After you have taken the MyPlan assessments, please call 973-761-9355 to schedule an appointment with a career advisor to review your results.
Begin to build your professional network by making connections with people and asking for guidance and advice from professionals in a field you are interested in (i.e. sports or healthcare). Most people enjoy talking about their own career journey, so utilize this opportunity to learn more about their unique career experiences while leaving a meaningful first impression.
Career Transition Webinars
- Video: Social Media Networking
- Video: Re-Employment and Re-Careering - Before the Resume
- Video: Reentering The Workforce: A Personal Story of Transition
- Video: Personal Brand
- Video: Writing a Resume
- Video: Interview Preparation
- Video: Negotiating Salary
- Alumni Relations Webinar Page
- Video: Excel Pivot Tables
- Video: Excel Macros and VBA
- Excel Shortcuts
- Understanding Visual Basic Commands and Syntax
Pirate Career Plans
- Pirate Plan (General)
- Pirate Plan (Accounting)
- Pirate Plan (Human Development, Culture, and Media)
- Pirate Plan (Education Majors)
- Finance Course Map
- Pirate Plan (Liberal Arts)
- Pirate Plan (SOBS)
- Pirate Plan (Sport Management)
- PolicyMap - PolicyMap is a web-based, GIS-lite mapping tool. It allows you to create shaded maps with data points as well as tables with U.S. data. Community and Community Health profiles are also available for states, counties and towns.
- IBISWorld - United States' most comprehensive collection of Industry Market Research and Industry Risk Ratings.
- O*Net Online - Browse groups of similar occupations to explore careers. Choose from industry, field of work, science area, and more.