Resources for Students
Whether you are a first-year or graduate level student, The Career Center offers a rich and diverse array of programs, services, and networks to assist you in selecting or changing your academic major and pursuing your career aspirations. For more information, and to learn more about our services and many career resources, please call us at (973) 761-9355.
- Internship and Job Search on Handshake
- Career Fairs and Recruiting Events
- Career Exploration, Assessments and Networking
- Resume and Cover Letter Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- International Students
- Ultimate Guide to Negotiating Your Salary
- Social Media and Job Search
Interested in additional resources and services from the Career Center? Click here to learn more.