Peer Academic Coaching at Seton Hall
The Peer Academic Coaching Program at the ARC provides students with 1:1 meetings with current SHU students who are sophomores, juniors, or seniors who are training to help their peers develop customized academic success plans.
What are some benefits of attending academic coaching?
- Enhanced study skills
- Improved test-taking skills
- Increased motivation
- Improved communication skills
- Increased self-confidence
- Development of personal accountability
What areas do academic coaches assist with?
- Study techniques
- Note-taking skills
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Effective reading techniques
- Goal setting
If you are a graduate student looking for help in the above topics, please email [email protected] for assistance.