University Relations serves as the central division directing and coordinating all primary email communications across the campus. Our key areas of focus include:
- Campus Messaging ("Broadcasts")
- Campus Newsletters
- Alumni Engagement
- Prospective Student Recruitment
- Event Marketing (Targeting All Audiences)
- Advancement Campaign Support
- Comprehensive Platform Management and Integration
- Training for Self-Service Tools in Email Communications
Internal Email Communications
In line with the Executive Communication Schedule, University Relations collaborates with various divisions throughout the University to orchestrate weekly communications for the University community. Beyond these regular updates, our division plays a pivotal role in guiding campus partners through creating and disseminating targeted emails complimenting outreach across all mediums. For partners frequently engaging in communication, we provide robust support, including list imports and template development, ensuring all messages are consistent with the University's style and branding.
Please use the University Email Planner to request our direct involvement in your email communications. For those interested in utilizing our email platform's self-service features, assistance is available from your University Relations Communications Manager or by contacting us at [email protected].
Inside the Hall
Inside the Hall is the Seton Hall University Newsletter distributed by University Relations to the campus community. View a sampling of the most recent distributions.
- Inside the Hall, Week of December 4
- Inside the Hall, Week of November 27
- Inside the Hall, Week of November 20
- Inside the Hall, Week of November 13
- Inside the Hall, Week of November 6
- Inside the Hall, Week of October 30
- Inside the Hall, Week of October 23
- Inside the Hall, Week of October 16
- Inside the Hall, Week of October 9
- Inside the Hall, Week of October 2
- Inside the Hall, Week of September 25
- Inside the Hall, Week of September 18
- Inside the Hall, Week of September 11
- Inside the Hall, Week of September 4
- Inside the Hall, Week of August 28
- Inside the Hall, Week of August 21
Community-wide Emails Supported by University Relations
University Relations partners with other divisions throughout the University to distribute weekly communications to various constituent groups. Below is a sampling of the communications that we partner on.
Tools and Resources:
To submit a news story to be published on the University website, please use the News Planner. Upon submission, a request will be created for the news story to be created on the University website. Once a news story is published, it will be posted on related news pages throughout the website, included in Inside the Hall, our weekly newsletter, and shared on University social media channels. Please review the following for guidance on drafting your news story: News Stories 101 Guide and University Style Guide.
The University Calendar is used to promote University-related events happening throughout the academic year on all Seton Hall University campuses. The University Calendar also has registration capabilities for free events where capturing registration information is required. To post your event to the University Calendar, please submit a request using the Calendar Event Planner. Events posted to the University Calendar will be posted on related event pages throughout the website, shared in Inside the Hall the Monday prior to the event date and shared on University social media channels.