Greek Municipal Assembly (GMA)
The Greek Municipal Assembly is comprised of student representatives from each council, fraternity and sorority. GMA works to create unity among all Greek organizations at Seton Hall University. Some events that GMA sponsors are:
- National Hazing Prevention Week
- Greek Basketball Game
- Greek Week
Executive Board - [email protected]
President: Mallory Horowitz
Vice President: Matthew Susi
Secretary: Alexandra Boylan
Director of Public Relations:Talitha Fernandes
Treasurer: Farrell Dawson
- Director of Programming: Patrick Bischer
Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Ashlyn James
Special Interest Organizations
- Alpha Phi Omega
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Chi Eta Phi
Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council is an executive board representing the North-American Interfraternity Council member organizations listed below. The IFC executive board is made up of fraternity members elected by their peers. The council provides guidance, resources and programming for member organizations and the larger Greek community.
Executive Board of the IFC - [email protected]
President: Jake Rau
Vice President: Marco Moser
Vice President of Recruitment: Sean Garvey
Vice President of Marketing: Tom Corso
Vice President of Finance: Tommy Cowden
Vice President of Scholarship and Community Service: Declan Farley
Vice President of Programming: Nick Parmi
- Alpha Chi Rho
- Alpha Sigma Phi
- Delta Upsilon
- Phi Delta Theta
- Phi Gamma Delta
- Phi Kappa Theta
- Pi Kappa Phi
*Sigma Pi Fraternity (Closed 2018), Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity (Closed 2014), Zeta Psi (Closed 2016) & Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity (Closed 2011) are not affiliated with the Interfraternity Council or Seton Hall University. Any student or organization found to be associating with this group may be held to the University Code of Conduct.*
Instagram - @ifc_shu
Multicultural Greek Council (MGC)
The Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) is the governing board that oversees all cultural fraternities, multi-cultural, Latinx fraternities, and sororities. MGC strives to foster a diverse inclusive environment for all students.
- Chi Upsilon Sigma Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Tau Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Sigma Upsilon Latino Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.
- Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority, Inc.
- Omega Phi Chi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.
- Psi Sigma Phi Multi-cultural Fraternity, Inc.
Executive Board of the MGC - [email protected]
Instagram - @shu_mgc
National Pan Hellenic Council (NPHC)
The NPHC is the governing body that oversees the active chapters of historically African-American fraternities and sororities at Seton Hall University. The NPHC promotes advocacy, academic excellence and service to the community.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
Executive Board of the NPHC - [email protected]
- President: Tawanna Brown
- Vice-President: John Williams
- Secretary: Denielle Clarke
- Treasurer: Elijah Clarke
- PR: Ivette Galloza
Instagram - @shunphc
Collegiate Panhellenic Council (CPC)
The Collegiate Panhellenic Council's objective is to promote the ideals of the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) and its member organizations. CPC facilitates the recruitment process for all CPC affiliated chapters as to create a fair, safe, and fun recruitment experience for all potential new members.
- Alpha Gamma Delta
- Alpha Omicron Pi
- Alpha Phi
- Alpha Sigma Tau
- Delta Phi Epsilon
- Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Zeta Tau Alpha
Executive Board of the CPC - [email protected]
- President: Abigail Hall
- Executive Vice President: Gauri Patel
- Vice President of Recruitment: Sophia Ferraguto
- Vice President of Marketing: Natalie Hamblin
- Vice President of Programming and Scholarship: Brianna Mik
- Vice President of Finance: Anna LeBoff
- Vice President of Service: Angel Moore
- Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Caila Yarwood
Instagram - @cpcshu