Gate Hours of Operation
The Department of Public Safety also monitors the gates on campus. The following schedule has been established for the opening and closing of the gates. Changes may occur at the direction of the president or the director of public safety.
Farinella Pedestrian Gate:
- General access, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Access with Seton Hall I.D. card when locked.
Farinella Vehicular Gate:
- General access, 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- After 11 p.m. only vehicles with valid permits and Seton Hall ID will be allowed entry.
Guests must be accompanied by a community member with valid Seton Hall ID.
- Resident students who are expecting visitors after 11 p.m. will be required to meet their guests at the Farinella Gate.
- In the event of extenuating circumstances, illness etc., which would prevent the resident
student from responding to the Gate, the senior Public Safety Administrator shall
determine the proper course of action.
Ward Place Vehicular Gate:
- Access, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Closes Fridays at 7 P.M.; remains closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- After 9:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday campus access at the Ward Gate will be the same as the Farinella Vehicular Gate policy.
Ward Place Pedestrian Gate:
- Opens at 6 a.m.; closes at 11 p.m.;
- Closes Fridays at 7 p.m.; remains closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Access gained with valid Seton Hall I.D. card.
Fahy Hall Pedestrian Gate, McNulty Pedestrian Gate, South Centre Street Pedestrian Gate and Wilden Place Pedestrian Gate:
- Locked 24 hours a day.
- Access gained with valid Seton Hall I.D. card.
Boland Pedestrian Gate
- 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Closed on weekends and holidays
McNulty Vehicular Gate:
- No access.