Father Koch has taught theology for over forty years, at the high school, college, and graduate levels. He publishes and podcasts weekly reflections on the Sunday readings through the Diocese of Trenton website and The Trenton Monitor. Father Koch's areas of interest are Church history and all areas of biblical and systematic theology.
- M.A. Seton Hall University
- D.Min. Graduate Theological Foundation
- M.Div. Mary Immaculate Seminary
- Lasallian Educator of the Year, New York District of the Brothers of the Christian Schools, 2005.
- Educator of Distinction, The National Society of High School Scholars, 2004.
- Fellow of the Graduate Theological Foundation, 1992.