As a small program with a high teacher-to-student ratio, we are able to listen to the needs of each individual involved in our program. Whether you aim to pursue one of the tracks in our Music major (performance, sound production and engineering, or musical theatre), or you'd like to combine your music major with a secondary education major through the College of Education and Human Services, pursue one of our minors, or the Certificate in Pastoral Music Ministry--or even if you are just looking to further an existing interest in music and become part of a musical community--our doors are open to you. Please visit the links on this site to find out more about us.
Please visit the links on this site to find out more about us.
- Music Auditions
- Student Ensembles include Orchestra, Jazz Ensemble, Pep Band, Concert Band, University Choir, Chamber Choir
- B.A. in Music or Music Education
- Angelo A. Rancatti, Jr. (’63, ’68) Music Scholarship
- Pep Band Scholarship (for incoming freshmen and incoming transfer students)
- Choir scholarships, please inquire directly with Dena Levine, Music Program Director at Dena.Levine@shu.edu