Temporary Alternative Attendance Request
Students that meet any of the following conditions may complete our Temporary Alternative Attendance Request for all active courses. If a suitable attendance alternative is not available, students may need to apply for an incomplete. If a faculty member does not respond to the Temporary Alternative Attendance Request, students are urged to not attend class.
- Traveled to a CDC designated Level 3 country (avoid nonessential travel)
- Have COVID-19 symptoms
- May have been exposed to someone that tested positive for COVID-19
- Have an underlying health concern
Law School and School of Medicine Students
- Law students and faculty should contact Elizabeth Anastasio to arrange for class recordings and/or remote attendance where appropriate and should review the Law School's policy on instructional continuity.
- The School of Medicine requests that students use the usual sick/absence procedures if they are out due to COVID-19 related conditions