COVID-19 Response and Updates
Seton Hall was eager and excited to welcome students, faculty, clergy and staff members back to campus for the fall 2020 semester while ensuring the highest level of health and safety for all members of the campus community.
The plan for reopening Seton Hall's campuses seeks to provide the best educational experiences possible for our students during these unprecedented times. We continue to follow these guidelines in our upcoming winter sessions and Spring 2021 semester.
- Important Spring 2021 Information for Resident Students
- Information for Spring 2021 Semester
- Looking Forward, a Second Wave, and Staying Vigilant
- Campus Clear, Caring for Ourselves and Our Community
- New Testing Info and Spring 2021 Academic Calendar
- Ongoing: Dashboard and Reported Cases
Topics, Updates and Frequently Asked Questions
2020 Summer Sessions and Learning Experiences
Whether you're a current Seton Hall student or a visiting student, consider taking a summer course at Seton Hall. With several sessions available, we offer many courses across our schools and colleges.
Seton Hall University is also excited to offer the 2020 Great Minds Learning Experience. Learning Experiences are offered to all currently enrolled undergraduate students as well as incoming undergraduate students who have confirmed their intent to enroll.