Graduate Programs in Diplomacy and International Relations
We offer traditional, executive, dual degree, certificate and summer programs that equip students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in exciting international affairs careers in the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
Request More Information
Loading GRAD Diplomacy Inquiry...
The only APSIA-affiliated school offering academic programs in the New York City area, at the UN and in Washington, D.C.
A variety of programs to meet your needs:
- 3-year dual degree programs combining diplomacy and international relations with business administration, law, public administration or communications.
- 2-year traditional M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations
- 1-year Executive M.S. in International Affairs and Diplomatic Practice, in partnership with UNITAR (Online)
- 1-year Executive M.S. in International Affairs (Online/On Campus)
- 2 semester certificate programs in UN Studies, Global Health Management, and Post-Conflict State Reconstruction (Online)*
- 1 week UN summer program*
*Note: Coursework can be counted towards an M.A. in Diplomacy or M.S. in International Affairs degree
Customization options to match your interests and goals:
- Choose up to 2 of our 13 functional and regional specializations.
- Take classes online, on-campus, or in a hybrid format.
- Pursue a professional internship with one of our 600 host sites in 70 countries.
- Study under a former Deputy Secretary of State in Washington, D.C. while completing a competitive internship in our nation’s capital.
- Go behind the scenes at the United Nations with official briefings at UNHQ and the United Nations Association of the USA.
- Immerse yourself in the political, social, economic and cultural issues of international destinations as a diplomatic delegation.