G. K. Chesterton Institute for Faith and Culture
The G. K. Chesterton Institute for Faith & Culture is celebrating its 45th anniversary as well as 20 years at Seton Hall University. View how the Institute has commemorated this important milestone and for a recap of the Institute's history.
The Institute's work consists of conferences, lecture series, research and writing. It is responsible for the publication of The Chesterton Review, a widely respected Journal. In addition, the Institute promotes Chestertonian thinking through television, radio, the press, and the stage. This commitment is not narrow or exclusive. Read more »Chesterton Institute in the Media »
G.K. Chesterton and Freedom
October 7, 2020
An Event Presented by the G.K. Chesterton Institute for Faith & Culture and Crossroads
An online event including a presentation by Dermot Quinn, Ph.D., and a conversation with Carlo Lancellotti, Ph.D.
The G.K. Chesterton Institute for Faith & Culture expresses its best wishes to Father Ian Boyd on his retirement as editor of The Chesterton Review and congratulates his successor
Dr. Dermot Quinn on his appointment as the new editor.
Read the news story
L’Osservatore Romano on Father Boyd’s retirement as editor of The Chesterton Review
Catholic Herald on Father Boyd's retirement
News & Announcements
The Chesterton Institute for Faith and Culture will soon announce its 2020 program.
- Chesterton Institute Hosts Online Conference: "The Return of Eugenics"
- Chesterton Institute announces the 2020 Conference Series in Spain (view flyer and press release)
- New publication: The Chesterton Review en Español, Vol. 8
- New publication: Special Croatian Issue of The Chesterton Review, Vol. 45, Nos., 3 & 4, Fall Winter – view press release and announcement newsletter »
- A note from the Chesterton Institute »
- 2019 newsletter »