Sexual Assault and Violence Information and Prevention
Seton Hall University strives to maintain a safe environment that is free from gender-based intimidation, harassment and discrimination.
Sexual assault, sexual harassment, or sexual misconduct of any nature violates the Seton Hall University mission and its core values.
In accordance with Title IX and the Violence Against Women Act, Seton Hall University works to create a campus environment that eliminates sexual harassment, prevents its reoccurrence and addresses the effects it can have on the campus community.
- After an Assault: Survivor's Recovery Guide (IHS)
- A College Student's Guide to Safety Planning (IHS) Dating Violence: Information & Resources (IHS)
- FAQs for Students Accused of Sexual Misconduct (IHS)
- Sexual Violence & Misconduct Information & Resources (IHS)
- Stalking Information & Resources (IHS)