Steps for Withdrawal
- Speak to someone to understand the implications of your decision.
- Complete Request for Withdrawal Form.
- Obtain signature of your Academic Dean.
- Return laptop to Corrigan Hall, lower level.
- Take signed Withdrawal Form and Laptop Receipt to Dean of Students Office (Room 237, University Center) for exit interview.
Note: For medical withdrawal – go directly to Dean of Students Office.
If you are unable to complete the Withdrawal process in person, contact the Dean of Students Office (973-761-9076) for assistance.