W Mott , Ph.D.
Chair of Department of Political Science and Public Affairs
Department of Political Science and Public Affairs
Associate Professor of Political Science, College of Arts and Sciences, Seton Hall University, January 2006 to present. Academic
fields include: gender/queer theory; western political theory; contemporary social
and political movements, modern ideology. Faculty member in the Women and Gender Studies
Associate Dean for Undergraduate Curriculum and Academic Affairs, College of Arts and Sciences, Seton Hall University, August 2003 to December 2005.
Assistant to the Provost, Office of the Provost, Seton Hall University, 2002-2003.
Dean of Freshman Studies, Academic Affairs, Seton Hall University and Associate Professor Political Science, Department of Political Science, Seton Hall University, 1999-2001.
- PhD, Louisiana State University
- MA, Louisiana State University
- BA, Louisiana State University
- Amnesty International
- American Political Science Association
- Mankind Project International
- American Association of University Professors
- Lambda Legal
- Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies (CLAGS)
- Human Rights Campaign