Gretchen Hall has performed on and off Broadway; internationally with The Continuum Company; regionally at American Conservatory Theatre (A.C.T), The Old Globe, Shakepeare Theatre Company, The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey, Shakespeare Santa Cruz, Shakespeare on the Sound, Arena Stage, CenterStage, Theater Calgary, Westport Country Playhouse, Dorset Theater Festival, and the Hangar Theater-- to name a few. Her television credits include "The Path", "Blacklist", "Person of Interest", "Elementary", "Law & Order", "Lipstick Jungle", "Louie" and "Gossip Girl" with film appearances in "Translucent", "Almost in Love" and "The Weekend". She received her B.A. from Fordham University and her M.F.A. from NYU Tisch Graduate Acting Program. Ms. Hall is also a certified Miller Voice Method instructor.
- M.F.A., NYU Tisch Graduate Acting Program
- B.A. in Theater, Fordham University
- NYU Tisch Graduate Acting Program--Awarded Full Scholarship
- Betty Mitchell Best Actress Nominee, Calgary, Canada-- Best Actress for "Major Barbara"
- Certified Miller Voice Method Instructor