Seton Hall in the Media - Seton Hall University
ARCHIVE BY YEAR
MEDIA BY SCHOOL
Members of the media should contact the Office of Media Relations at (973) 378-2638 for inquiries and assistance in providing faculty experts.
Press inquiries after hours may be directed to
Associate Director of Media Relations
- June 15: Phyllis Hansell Elected as Vice-Chairperson of Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund Commission
- June 15: Juneteenth Message from President Nyre
- June 15: New Innovative Graduate Programs Launched
- June 15: Inspiring Life Journey of Educator and Service Dog
- June 14: The Chesterton Review - New Spring Summer 2023 Issue
- June 14: Premiere International Screening of "Liberi Tutti!"
- June 14: NSF Project Enhanced with Data Analytics
- June 14: Stata support for SHU's quantitative researchers
- June 13: New International Student Services and ESL Coordinator Joins the Office of International Programs (OIP)
- June 13: Call for Third-Party Comments