Seton Hall Magazine
The Seton Hall magazine is published two times a year by the Department of University Communications, in the Division of University Relations. Articles can also be accessed in the digital version.
Inside this Issue:
- Extraordinary Student Support
- In Brief
- Recent Rankings
- SHU in the News
- By the Numbers
- He Leads by Example
- The Counselor
- Journalists' Guide to Sports Media
- 'If We Don't Do It, Who Will?'
- A the Heart of Campus
- The Origin Story of Seton Hall
- Overlooked No More
- A 10-Year Plan
- Alumni News and Notes
- Profile: Predicting the Future
- Profile: A Grand Adventure
- Pirate Pride
- Last Word: Access, Affordability and Quality
Send your comments and suggestions by mail to: Seton Hall magazine, Department of Public Relations and Marketing, 519 South Orange Avenue, South Orange, NJ 07079; by e-mail to SHUwriter@shu.edu or by phone at 973-378-9834.