Note: This event has been cancelled.
On Friday, March 27, the Joseph A. Unanue Latino Institute will host the "Ella Triunfa: Women in the Workplace" panel in collaboration with Women in Business and Adelante. The panel will feature distinguished women in diverse fields as they share their experiences in the workplace and message of empowerment. The panel will be followed by roundtable discussions with each panelist, where students will have the opportunity to better connect with guests.
The event will be moderated by Sara Peña, Director of the Center for Hispanic Policy, Research and Development. Panelists will include:
- Donna Coallier, Former PricewaterhouseCoopers Executive
- Lizzette Dorado, Regional Managing Director, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Merijoel Duran, Journalist and Entrepreneur
- Christina Hovestadt, Community Relations Manager, NFL
- Erika Mercedes, Head of Spectrum and Belonging, Audible
- Rosa Pagnillo-Lopez, Payment Assistance Outreach, PSEG
The Institute finds it vital for students to hear and learn from a group of trailblazing women within different fields and enjoy enriching academic and professional events. Registration will start at 9:45 a.m. and pre-registration is required through Eventbrite. The panel will be followed by roundtable discussions and a complimentary lunch will be provided.
The event will be held in Bethany Hall through lunch. Register here for the "Ella Triunfa: Women in the Workplace" panel »
Categories: Arts and Culture