Office of Assessment
Seton Hall University embraces the principle that effective and meaningful assessment is an integral part of the educational process. This principle is at the heart of our commitment to meet our responsibilities to our students, professions, and the communities that we serve. more...
- Friday, September 27th - Stafford Hall, Room 110, 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, November 8th - Stafford Hall, Room 110, 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, January 17th - Stafford Hall, Room 110, 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 13th - Stafford Hall, Room 110, 10 - 11:30 a.m.
Assessment Meetings 2018-2019
University Assessment Committee
- September 28, 2018 (Cancelled)
- November 9, 2018
- February 8, 2019
- March 22, 2019
- Measuring Student Career/Occupation Development and Identity Status with Student Self-Assessment Assignments
Presented by Professor Michael Vigorito, Department of Psychology, College of Arts & Sciences
- Assessing Scientific Thinking and Research Knowledge in Experimental Psychology Graduate Students
Presented by Professor Kelly M. Goedert, Department of Psychology, College of Arts & Sciences
- Diplomacy's Assessment Process: Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
Presented by Professor Benjamin Goldfrank, School of Diplomacy and International Relations
University Assessment Center
As part of the University's ongoing commitment to support a culture of assessment on campus the University Assessment Center has been established to help academic and administrative units to create and implement assessment plans. The Center serves as the hub for all assessment work, data analysis, data dissemination, planning, and associated research for all academic and co-curricular units.