The pandemic proved that remote work is possible, and the competition for talent is now global. The rapid infusion of AI is accelerating the disruption in labor markets, demanding a new set of capabilities beyond traditional workplace skills. Succeeding in this uncertain environment requires a new mindset.
Succeeding in an Uncertain Future is a half-day experiential learning program designed for professionals, managers, and entrepreneurs. Participants will cultivate a mindset that embraces uncertainty and approaches the future with purpose.
- Critical-thinking framework to build your future
- Foresight to enable smart decision-making
- Adaptability and resilience to navigate an environment of exponential change
- Develop a shared language to engage with a broad set of stakeholders
- 3x60-minute sessions delivered in half a day
- Evidence-based content based on theory, data, and professional practice
- Immediate professional applicability