Skip to Content
Seton Hall University

Faculty Grievance Procedures

Per Article 14 - Complaints and Grievances - of the Faculty Guide

14.4.a - A grievance shall be filed, on forms prescribed by the provost, with the administrator of the unit in which the alleged violation occurred. Grievances against individual faculty members or department committees shall be filed with the appropriate chairperson; against chairpersons or college committees with the appropriate dean; against a dean or university committee with the provost.      

Effective Date 

September 1, 1986