Scholarships and Assistantships
Below are some useful links for students, scholars and professors regarding scholarships
and assistantships. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact
the Office of International Programs
The Mendoza Global Ambassador Program is a unique program aimed at increasing Seton Hall University's global footprint. A network of international student ambassadors will work together to increase Seton Hall University's visibility abroad. Ambassadors will inform their local communities back home about the opportunities available at Seton Hall University by carrying out activities in their home country over break periods. If students do not plan to travel back home soon, they may also propose a virtual activity.
Award: Four awards available in the amount of $3,000.
Deadline: March 24th
Apply: Click Here
- Graduate-level Assistantships on any of Seton Hall's campuses. Responsibilities are generally either focused on administrative, research or teaching. Click here to see openings.
- Prospective employers seeking graduate assistants, review applications, conduct interviews and hire assistants. You will be contacted if they wish to interview you for an open position.
- The position is guaranteed for one year with potential for renewal.
Award: Partial/Full graduate school tuition. Some positions may include a stipend.
- Scholarship Opportunities in All Disciplines
Institute for International Education
A non-profit organization implementing and managing worldwide programs, scholarships and fellowships.
Scholarship database for international students.
Scholarships for international students who are interested in studying in the U.S.
- Graduate Scholarships
- Scholarship Resources for International Students