Office of International Programs
The Office of International Programs (OIP) at Seton Hall University is a multipurpose center that creates, supports, and encourages international activities throughout the campus. Learn more about the Office of International Programs »
COVID-19 Information for Study Abroad Students
- The University plans a return to travel abroad in 2022.
- Faculty-led international trips are expected to resume as of Spring Break 2022.
- The University is not endorsing international travel in 2021 and, as such, if students wish to take part in a study abroad experience for the remainder of the calendar year via a third-party provider or exchange program, it will be at the student’s own risk.
- Important Resources to Consider:
COVID-19 Information for International Students
- COVID-19 FAQs for new and continuing F1 students
- U.S. Travel Bans due to COVID-19
- F1 and J1 Visa Holders from Travel Ban countries may now apply for National Interest Exemption or may enter U.S. with valid visa after August 1
- All passengers entering the U.S. must show a negative COVID-19 test, even if vaccinated
- SHU Students are required to be vaccinated before the beginning of the fall semester with a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by the World Health Organization. Eligible students may apply for an exemption by completing the Vaccine Declaration in their PirateNet accounts
- Students interested in getting vaccinated in the U.S. can find appointments here
Keep in touch with the OIP Team while we are working remotely:
- Email our office at OIP@shu.edu
- Set up a Microsoft Team meeting with one of our advisors. To initiate a Microsoft Team Virtual meeting, please email your availability and an advisor will set up a Teams meeting.
- Please keep in mind that as we are not in the office, telephone voicemail will not be monitored.
- Summer Hours: Mon-Thurs: 9-5, Fri: 9-12:30
Study Abroad Opportunities
Interested in studying abroad during your time at Seton Hall? Take advantage of the following opportunities.
Faculty Led Study Tours
A study tour is an academic course involving traditional classroom learning and experiential learning in an international setting. Check out our upcoming trips »
Seton Hall University offers exchange programs with universities in Germany, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and the United Kingdom. Learn more about these opportunities »
The Office of International Programs provides services for non-immigrant aliens that wish to attend Seton Hall University as students, researchers or scholars. The Office of International Programs assists students with F-1 and J-1 Visas. Learn more »
OIP maintains a list of resources for international students which include campus resources, government links, transportation, financial aid and more. View the list of resources »