Monday, December 2, 2019
Seton Hall main campus and the IHS campus will have an early dismissal. Students, faculty, and staff are dismissed at 12 noon. Afternoon/evening classes are cancelled.
Operating hours for the Seton Hall Law School and University Libraries may differ from the main campus. Visit law.shu.edu and library.shu.edu for more information. Gourmet Dining campus hours are available on gourmetdiningllc.com/campus/shu/. Updated athletics hours and event information is available on shupirates.com.
Seton Hall University will disseminate important information and updates (such as campus closings and delayed openings) to the campus community using a variety of communication technologies. These include:
- Pirate Alert: notifications can be delivered via cellular phone calls, text message, e-mail and landline telephones.
- Seton Hall Website: the home page of the University (www.shu.edu) will display the most up to date information. You can also bookmark this page for updates and notifications.
- Twitter: follow us on Twitter @SetonHall to receive updates and information.
- Facebook: information will also be posted on our official page; like us for updates.
- Main Campus Line: call (973) 761-9000 to hear updated emergency information as it's made available.
Weather Related Delays and Closings
The entire Seton Hall community is encouraged to be prepared in the event of weather emergencies and potential campus closings, class cancellations and delayed openings.
Decisions in this regard are taken very seriously, focused first on the safety of our students, faculty, and staff. University leadership continually reviews National Weather Service reports and consults with state and regional emergency services officials when making these determinations.
Regardless of the operating status of the University, always use your best judgement when electing to travel based on safety conditions in and around your area. Visit our Public Safety Sever Winter Weather page for helpful information.