- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m., 12 noon, 5 p.m. University Chapel
- Friday: 8 a.m. and 12 noon University Chapel
- Saturday: 9 a.m. University Chapel
- Sunday: 10 a.m. University Chapel, 7:30 p.m. Jubilee Hall Auditorium, 10 p.m. University Chapel
- Monday - Friday: 11:30 a.m. University Chapel
- Wednesday: 9:30 p.m. University Chapel
- Tuesday- Thursday: 12:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
The COVID-19 pandemic has left a lot of us feeling anxious and unsure, and maybe even a little afraid. In uncertain times, the words of our Lord offer hope:
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid." (John 14:27-8)
Share Your Prayer
Our hearts go out to the families who have lost loved ones, cared for those who are ill, or have otherwise been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. Please share your prayer intentions with Campus Ministry so that we may keep you in our prayers.
Wherever you are, keep praying. Also, remember to be kind to others. In times of trial, God asks us to be generous to our neighbors.
If you need us, please reach out at (973) 761-9478. Campus Ministry is here for you.