Student Participation in Mobile Computing
Participation Policies and Procedures
Policies and procedures have been developed which govern student participation and ensure that students understand the requirements of participation in the program.
Laptop Specifics for your Class
The laptop that you will receive during the distribution is based on your current academic standing. To view which model laptop that you will receive as well as information that is specific to your class, click on the appropriate link below..
- Class of 2026 - Incoming Freshman Class, Students with <30 credits
- Class of 2025 - Students with 30 > and < 60 credits
- Class of 2024 - Students with 60 > and < 90 credits
- Class of 2023 - Students with 90 credits
View all of the laptop models on campus »
All support services at the University are maintained in-house and on-site. For help and support »
- The Technology Service Desk provides first level technical phone support for your laptop. To reach the Technology Service Desk, dial (973) 275-2222.
- Technical Support Services staff the Technical Support Area which provides on-site technical hardware and software support for your laptop. The Technical Support Area is located in Corrigan Hall Room 28.
Laptop Software Image
In order to ensure the successful integration of the laptop into your coursework, the University has selected and licensed a core suite of software. All of the laptops are pre-loaded with this standard suite of software. View the Standard Software Suite »
The Teaching, Learning and Technology (TLT) Center houses the Computer Training Classroom (CTC) which provides on-site software training on all of the university standard software.
- For tips on how-to keep your laptop secure, visit Equipment Security.
- For information regarding the University stolen laptop policy, review the student laptop policies and procedures.