HyFlex Blended Teaching and Learning
Resources for Faculty, Students, and Employees
HyFlex synchronous classes will either be in a classroom with a Microsoft Teams panel on the wall (Teams HyFlex) or a classroom where a laptop and provided webcam are required to teach (HyFlex). To find out what type of classroom technology is in your room, please consult our Classroom Directory.
- What is HyFlex?
- A Guide to HyFlex: Teams, Blackboard, Tests and Exams, and more.
- How to enable 49 screens and new meeting controls in Microsoft Teams
- Set up and manage Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Using Extend Display to Project Teams and PowerPoint/OneNote etc. in a HyFlex Classroom
- How to create a recurring class meeting in Microsoft Teams if you are teaching in a HyFlex classroom
- How to teach with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra in a Teams HyFlex Room
- Virtual Faculty Workshops
- Virtual Student Workshops
- Find your Instructional Designer
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, in-person laptop support is by appointment only for hardware related issues.
Our Technology Service Desk is available 24/7 for software help and other questions. These services are available remotely in one of four ways: opening a ticket, live chat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (973) 275-2222.