HyFlex Blended Teaching and Learning
Resources for Faculty, Students, and Employees
HyFlex synchronous classes will either be in a classroom with a Microsoft Teams panel on the wall (Teams HyFlex) or a classroom where a laptop and provided webcam are required to teach (HyFlex). To find out what type of classroom technology is in your room, please consult our Classroom Directory.
- What is HyFlex?
- Fall 2020 Class Schedule Instructions: HyFlex rotation groups, course delivery, and more.
- A Guide to HyFlex: Teams, Blackboard, Tests and Exams, and more.
- How to enable 49 screens and new meeting controls in Microsoft Teams
- Set up and manage Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Using Extend Display to Project Teams and PowerPoint/OneNote etc. in a HyFlex Classroom
- How to create a recurring class meeting in Microsoft Teams if you are teaching in a HyFlex classroom
- How to teach with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra in a Teams HyFlex Room
- Virtual Faculty Workshops
- Virtual Student Workshops
- Find your Instructional Designer
Fall 2020 Technology Support
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, in-person laptop support is by appointment only for hardware related issues.
Our Technology Service Desk is available 24/7 for software help and other questions. These services are available remotely in one of four ways: opening a ticket, live chat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (973) 275-2222.
Seton Hall is eager and excited to welcome its community back to campus for the fall 2020 semester while ensuring the highest level of health and safety for all members of the campus community.
Please visit the Plans for the Fall 2020 Semester website for the latest communications, resources and frequently asked questions.