Visiting Student – Request to Register
Steps to Request to Register for Summer Session 2021:
- Search the database of undergraduate summer courses online.
- Complete the registration request form below with the courses you wish to enroll for Summer 2021.
- If the course(s) you wish to take requires a prerequisite, please email an unofficial transcript from your current institution and send to Susan Brennan at email@example.com in order to confirm your eligibility to enroll in the course.
- Submit the registration form by:
- May 3, 2021 for courses beginning May 25
- May 28, 2021 for courses beginning June 15
- June 18, 2021 for courses beginning July 6
- July 23, 2021 for courses beginning August 9
The 2020-2021 tuition rate was $1,315.00 per credit and the summer University fee for the summer session was $55.00. Please note that the tuition and fees may increase as the 2021-2022 rates will be announced in March/April. New rates take effect in the summer session and will be assessed accordingly.
Once the registration request is approved the payment options are:
Check payments are due within one week of registration confirmation and can be mailed to:
Seton Hall University
Office of the Registrar
400 South Orange Ave.
South Orange, NJ 07079
Attn: Susan Brennan
Credit Card: Procedures for credit card payment will be sent with registration confirmation and login data to Pirate Net. Credit card payments are due within 3 days of registration confirmation.
To cancel a course registration, please advise Susan Brennan by email before the add/drop period of the course ends. The deadline for dropping a summer course is the end of the day of the second scheduled class meeting. Delays in this notification may preclude you from dropping the course and result in the forfeiture of tuition.
To request your transcript to be sent to your home institution please visit the National Student Clearinghouse at
- Type in Seton Hall University as the school you are requesting from
- Complete the online form
- Pay $6 per copy with credit/debit card