Visiting Student – Request to Register
Steps to Request to Register for Summer Session 2023:
Students attending another college/university are eligible to enroll in summer courses at Seton Hall. If you are a current undergraduate student at another college/university, a Visiting Student Request to Register form is required. Follow the steps below to request to register:
- Search the database of undergraduate summer courses online.
- Complete the registration request form below with the courses you wish to enroll for Summer 2023.
- If the course(s) you wish to take requires a prerequisite, please email an unofficial transcript from your current institution and send to Susan Brennan at email@example.com in order to confirm your eligibility to enroll in the course.
- Submit the registration form by:
- May 15, 2023 for courses beginning May 23, 2023
- May 24, 2023 for courses beginning May 30, 2023
- June 5, 2023 for courses beginning June 13, 2023
- June 27, 2023 for courses beginning July 5, 2022
- July 31, 2023 for courses beginning August 7, 2023
Once the registration request is approved the payment options are:
Check payments are due within one week of registration confirmation and can be mailed to:
Seton Hall University
Office of the Registrar
400 South Orange Ave.
South Orange, NJ 07079
Attn: Susan Brennan
Credit Card: Procedures for credit card payment will be sent with registration confirmation and login data to Pirate Net. Credit card payments are due within 3 days of registration confirmation.
To cancel a course registration, please advise Susan Brennan by email before the add/drop period of the course ends. The deadline for dropping a summer course is the end of the day of the second scheduled class meeting. Delays in this notification may preclude you from dropping the course and result in the forfeiture of tuition.
To request your transcript to be sent to your home institution please visit the National Student Clearinghouse at
- Type in Seton Hall University as the school you are requesting from
- Complete the online form
- Pay $6 per copy with credit/debit card
If you have any questions or would like to know more about our Summer Session offerings, please fill out this form here. The Division of Continuing Education and Professional Studies will contact you shortly.