Admissions and Financial Aid
The Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Plus Program is committed to providing access to higher education for academically proficient students who lack the financial resources to attain a college degree. To support this goal, we provide our students with tutoring, advising, counseling, and financial aid support.
To qualify for this program, you:
- Must demonstrate an economically disadvantaged background
- Must be a New Jersey resident, who has resided in the state for at least twelve consecutive months
- Must be a high school graduate or high school equivalency qualified
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application
- Must meet the financial guidelines established by the State of New Jersey Office of the Secretary of Higher Education's Educational Opportunity Fund.
The Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Plus Program offers financial assistance to academically proficient students who lack the financial resources to attain a college degree. Students may be eligible for funding from Seton Hall University, the New Jersey Educational Opportunity Fund, as well as various other State and Federal agencies.
All students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for any type of financial aid at Seton Hall University, including scholarships. It is imperative that the FAFSA be submitted as soon as possible.