Master of Social Work (MSW)
Request More Information
Loading Social Work...
The Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree in social work is a unique opportunity.
- This program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- For students without a bachelor's degree in social work, the program is two years long, with the first year consisting of on-campus coursework.
- Students with a degree in social work go straight into the second year of the program — the Advanced Standing year — which consists of online courses and on-site fieldwork in the community.
- We offer the only graduate forensic social work program in the state of New Jersey.
- Our students are prepared to work with individuals, families or groups in a variety of advanced-practice settings — including behavioral health, substance abuse, healthcare and forensic practice.
- With fieldwork and theoretical components, this program is open to both full- and part-time students.