The Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree serves students interested in careers
in the public and nonprofit sectors.
- Offered on campus, with a flexible structure of evening/weekend courses with select classes offered
- Ranked as a Best Program for Nonprofit Management by U.S. News & World Report.
- The program is accredited by NASPAA.
- Faculty include the current and previous presidents of the Nonprofit Academic Centers
Council (NACC) and the former president of ARNOVA, a leading national authority on
nonprofit management education research.
- Concentrations include Health Policy and Management; Nonprofit Organization Management;
Public Service: Leadership, Governance and Policy; or Data Visualization and Analytics.
- 39-credit degree includes courses in public service management, research and statistical
analysis, financial management and managerial decision-making.
- Scholarship opportunities specifically for MPA students are available.