Help and Support
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, laptop support is by appointment only for hardware related issues. All visitors are required to wear a face covering and adhere to the physical distancing guidelines.
Our Technology Service Desk is available 24/7 for software help and other questions. These services are available remotely in one of four ways: opening a ticket, live chat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (973) 275-2222.
Classroom and Event Support
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (South Orange only)
- Walk up support is not available during weekend of Thanksgiving
Walk up support is not available when the Library is closed. Please refer to the Library Calendar for the building hours of operation.
Asset Management Office
Corrigan Hall, Lower Level, Room 27
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Friday
Department Business Hours
Monday-Friday 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
For all IT offices, University IT Services and TLT Center offices in Corrigan Hall and the lower level of Walsh Library.
Looking for Answers?
- What is HyFlex?
- Fall 2020 Class Schedule Instructions: HyFlex rotation groups, course delivery, and more.
- A Guide to HyFlex: Teams, Blackboard, Tests and Exams, and more.
- Virtual Faculty Workshops
- Virtual Student Workshops
- Find your Instructional Designer
- How to enable 49 screens and new meeting controls in Microsoft Teams
- How to create a recurring class meeting in Microsoft Teams if you are teaching in a HyFlex classroom
- How to teach with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra in a Teams HyFlex Room
- Campus WiFi
- Guest Network Access
- Password Help
- Request SPSS: (Graduate, Undergraduate, Faculty)
The Computer Training Center offers classes for all members of the University community.