Help and Support
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, laptop support is by appointment only for hardware related issues. All visitors are required to wear a face covering and adhere to the physical distancing guidelines.
Our Technology Service Desk is available 24/7 for software help and other questions. These services are available remotely in one of four ways: opening a ticket, live chat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (973) 275-2222.
Asset Management Office
Corrigan Hall, Lower Level, Room 27
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Friday
Department Business Hours
Monday-Friday 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
For all IT offices, University IT Services and TLT Center offices in Corrigan Hall and the lower level of Walsh Library.
Looking for Answers?
- What is HyFlex?
- A Guide to HyFlex: Teams, Blackboard, Tests and Exams, and more.
- Virtual Faculty Workshops
- Virtual Student Workshops
- Find your Instructional Designer
- How to create a recurring class meeting in Microsoft Teams if you are teaching in a HyFlex classroom
- How to teach with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra in a Teams HyFlex Room
- Campus WiFi
- Guest Network Access
- Password Help
- Request SPSS: (Graduate, Undergraduate, Faculty)
The Computer Training Center offers classes for all members of the University community.