Freshman Laptop Distribution
Welcome to Seton Hall University!
As a full-time undergraduate student at Seton Hall, you will be participating in the Mobile Computing Program. This means all participants in the program will be issued a laptop.
In order to receive the laptop before the Fall 2020 semester, you must do the following:
- Go to https://tltc.shu.edu/laptops2020/students to complete the laptop selection no later than May 31, 2020.
- Go to https://tltc.shu.edu/laptops2020/students to complete the following forms no later than June 18, 2020.
- Laptop Return Policy - Seton Hall University distributes the laptops before the start of fall semester. Understanding that there is a possibility that you may decide not to attend SHU in the fall, this document outlines the return policy regarding the laptop that you will be picking up before the start of Fall semester.
- Laptop Terms & Conditions – These are the terms and conditions of the use that all students must read and understand.
- Technology Usage Policy –This form outlines the responsibilities of a user of SHU technology assets.
- Laptop Permission Form for Minor Students – If you are under 18 years of age at the time of your Pirate Adventure session, you need to have a parent or guardian sign this form. As a minor, this form authorizes you to sign the license agreement during your distribution session.
Please contact the Asset Management Office at email@example.com if you have any questions.