Freshman Laptop Distribution
As a full-time undergraduate student at Seton Hall, you will be participating in the Mobile Computing Program. All participants will be issued a laptop. The laptops will be distributed to the students during your scheduled Pirate Adventure visit.
In order to receive the laptop during your Pirate Adventure session, you must do the following:
- Complete the laptop selection no later than May 9, 2019.
- Complete the following forms on this page no later than June 10, 2019.
- Laptop Return Policy - Seton Hall University distributes the laptops during Pirate Adventure in June. Understanding that there is a possibility that you may decide not to attend SHU in the Fall, this document outlines the return policy regarding the laptop that you will be picking up in June.
- Laptop Terms & Conditions – These are the terms and conditions of the use that all students must read and understand.
- Technology Usage Policy –This form outlines the responsibilities of a user of SHU technology assets.
- Laptop Permission Form for Minor Students – If you are under 18 years of age at the time of your Pirate Adventure session, you need to have a parent or guardian sign this form. As a minor, this form authorizes you to sign the license agreement during your distribution session.
Please contact the Asset Management Office at (973) 313-6181 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.