Applying to Graduate
All undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students are required to file an online Application for Degree with the Office of the Registrar according to the following deadlines:
|Expected Degree Date:
|Filing Period for Application Degree:
|September 15 – June 10
|February 1 – October 1
|September 15 – February 12
Students must submit a separate application for each expected degree. Students should consult their degree audit as a guide to course selection and to assure that they meet degree requirements.
Online Application Instructions:
- Login to PirateNet.
- Select the Self-Service Banner chiclet.
- From the Student Dashboard select Apply to Graduate in the Student Records module.
- At the prompts, enter the most recent term listed to pull up your academic curriculum.
- Click on the program you are completing.
- Select your graduation date.
- Select the name you want on your diploma. You can add/delete a middle name or suffix.*
- Select an address to which your diploma will be mailed.**
- Review information for accuracy.
- Press Submit Request.
*Changes in first or last name must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar on a Change of Personal Data form with accompanying documentation.
**It is the student's responsibility to inform the Office of the Registrar at [email protected] if there are any changes to the address or delivery method after the application is submitted.