True Blue Nurse
The True Blue Nurse Newsletter was created in fall 2016 as a forum to promote the work of faculty, students and alumni of the College of Nursing related to research, commendations and advancements in the art and science of healthcare.
The newsletter is published twice per year in fall and spring. Submissions of articles,
announcements and other materials are welcomed and encouraged. Please send all inquiries
and materials to Lorraine Joyce.
In This Edition:
- A letter from Dean Marie Foley
- Seton Hall University College of Nursing Dean Steps Down After Eight Years of Accomplishments
- Nursing Associate Professor Receives Prestigious Award
- Seton Hall Hosts Congressman Pascrell
- Nursing Student Wins Project Height Scholarship
- Seton Hall entrepreneurs compete in UPitchNJ contest
- From Editor-in-Chief to Doctoral Student
- College of Nursing receives $85K from The Healthcare Foundation of New Jersey