Seton Hall University's College of Nursing, recognized by U.S. News & World Report as top in the nation and No. 1 in New Jersey for its Online Graduate Nursing Programs, is deeply committed to nurturing a diverse community of learners.
Embracing individuals from a broad spectrum of social, economic, and racial backgrounds, the College provides unique opportunities for students, especially those from underrepresented populations, through scholarships, grants, and stipends. These empower them in their lifelong journey of learning, service, and leadership for the betterment of the global society. With a foundation of varied experiences and backgrounds, our graduate programs pave the way for students to excel as advanced practice nurses in their chosen fields.
A 25% tuition discount is available for employees of Atlantic Health, Memorial Sloan Kettering and Valley Hospital.
Request More Information
Loading GRAD Nursing Inquiry...
- Ph.D. in Nursing - synchronous online or in person
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) - online
Online M.S.N. Programs
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner - NEW
- Nursing Administration and Executive Nurse Leadership
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Online Certificate Programs
- Graduate Certificate in Population Focused Nursing Practice
- Post-Master's Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Certificate in Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Certificate in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
R.N. to M.S.N. Degree Bridge - online
The R.N. to M.S.N. Degree Bridge provides registered nurses (R.N.s) who have an Associate in Science (A.S.) or Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in nursing AND a non-nursing baccalaureate degree, with an option to pursue a Master’s degree in Nursing (M.S.N.).
For more information about applying, visit our Graduate Affairs website.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.)
- Accelerated Second Degree B.S.N.: 14-month program held at both Freehold, NJ, and Nutley, NJ. This program is for students who already hold a non-nursing bachelor's degree.