Nursing Graduate Department COVID-19 Response
As the circumstances concerning COVID-19 continue to evolve, the Graduate Department at Seton Hall University's College of Nursing is here for you. We understand the uncertainty of this time is difficult and the College of Nursing remains flexible moving forward into the Fall 2020 admissions process. Here are some of the recent updates we have made related to graduate admissions:
- Seton Hall University's College of Nursing is hosting virtual events between now and the end of the semester. You can view all of the events and register for one by clicking here.
- If you are unable to attend an event but have a question related to any of our graduate programs, please email the Director of Graduate Admissions, Gabby Zengewald (email@example.com).
- All application materials can be submitted electronically either directly to Gabby (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through email@example.com.
- If you are having difficulty obtaining letters of recommendation from qualified nurses, please reach out to Gabby Zengewald (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will work with you to come up with an alternate solution.
- If you do not have the means or ability to order your official transcripts at this time, please feel free to submit unofficial transcripts as a placeholder until June 1, 2020.
- Deadlines for the Nurse Practitioner tracks, the Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and the second-degree M.S.N. Clinical Nurse Leader program are currently June 1, 2020. However, these deadlines can be flexible if you submitted an application but need more time to submit all required materials.
- All applicants to the Nurse Practitioner tracks will receive a fee waiver code. Please contact Gabby Zengewald for questions related to the fee waiver.
A message from Dean Marie Foley, Ph.D., R.N.:
"The College of Nursing is here for you during this uncertain and difficult time. I understand that the decision to apply to graduate school is not made lightly. All of us here at Seton Hall University are committed to making this process as seamless as possible for all nurses currently working to help combat this health crisis and to all those who are eager to join the forces of the nursing community. If you have any questions or concerns about beginning an application or progressing through the admissions process, please contact us at any time."
Seton Hall University remains dedicated to all prospective students. If you have any questions please reach out to Gabby at email@example.com.