Office of Grants and Research Services
Supporting Research and Innovation
The University has been named a "High Research Activity" institution among Doctoral Universities in the latest Carnegie Classification, among only 139 universities across the country designated as "High Research." Read More.
Faculty Research Showcase
At Seton Hall University, research is a range on multiple fields of knowledge, and this implies that it derives from different disciplines. As a result of this, the findings of this research are multi-dimensional. This research showcase exhibits how scientific knowledge is generated, and how critical that knowledge is in shaping decisions in our personal lives and in the public domain.
Moderators: John Buschman, D.L.S, Dean of University Libraries and Michael LaFountaine, Ed.D., Professor, Department of Physical Therapy
Latest News and Updates
- April 14: Seton Hall Awarded $281,000 Wind Institute Fellowship Program
- April 13: College of Nursing receives $85K from The Healthcare Foundation of New Jersey
- April 13: High-Tech SHMS Lab Boosts Seton Hall Pirates’ Pitching
- April 13: SHMS Team Receives National Recognition for Avatar-Based Learning Simulation Project
- November 29: Professor Awarded R01 Grant to Research Drug Resistance
- February 22: Professor Talks Russia Ukraine Crisis Through New Book
The Center for Faculty Development provides services and programs that meet the needs of faculty in the areas of teaching, service, and scholarships over the course of their career at the university.