M.S.N. in Nursing Administration and Executive Nurse Leadership
Seton Hall University's Nursing Administration and Executive Nurse Leadership program is designed for nurse leaders who are passionate about integrating leadership, business skills and knowledge within today’s integrated healthcare systems.
The online curriculum focuses on the evolving set of skills required in an integrated healthcare delivery system including informatics, marketing, reimbursement, risk management, negotiation, and corporate integrity. The program also provides administrative practicums which foster and support immersive experiences with nurse executives in various healthcare settings.
Loading M.S.N. in Nursing Administration and Executive Nurse Leadership...
- 100% online
- Enter fall or spring semester, part-time
- New curriculum prepares nursing administrators to lead and assume high level roles
- Program Director is former Executive Director of the NJ Board of Nursing
- Diverse faculty research initiatives
- Strong student mentorship
- Federally funded interprofessional grants