The Master of Arts in Communication offers you a path to become the Change, Difference, and Decision Maker, Relationship Builder, Message Creator, and a Master Communicator.
The program's unique experiences blend communication theory with real-world practice, ensuring your success in a rapidly changing world.
- Focus Your Passion: Digital Media, Organizational Communication, or Public Relations.
- Experiential Learning: In our new Center for Sports Media and in our newly renovated and refreshed TV studio and facilities.
- Stay True to You: Within our mission-focused institution, we encourage change makers to grow and speak truth to power.
- Learn from the Best: Work one-on-one with our internationally recognized faculty.
- Become part of a Network: Find out about our Human Development, Culture, and Media Graduate Student Association CAGSA and what our involved alum are doing today!