Seton Hall offers this unique dual degree program in which students can earn a bachelor's degree in Management plus a master's degree in Engineering Management in partnership with Stevens Institute of Technology. Earning two degrees in less time will give students the skills and experiences to be more versatile and marketable when pursuing future employment or education.
Combine your top-notch business acumen, your drive to lead teams, and your excellence to communicate across organizational units, with the ability to solve technical issues and to keep projects on track with this unique and prestigious double-degree program.
If you enjoy…
- Turning technology/knowledge into products and/or services;
- Prototyping, producing and marketing a product and/or service;
- Overseeing/managing a technical undertaking;
- Learning technical soft skills to support engineering;
- Moving a product/service from idea to market;
- Integrating technology for capability and productivity;
- Developing from an engineer to a leader;
then the B.S., Management/M.E., Engineering Management program is the perfect match for you!
The demand for engineering managers in almost all industries is growing. The work
is rewarding and the compensation is excellent. According to the Bureau of Labor
Statistics, New Jersey is one of the Top 5 Paying States for Engineering Managers
with a mean annual wage (2020) of $171,280.